Anoziva Ishe Marindire is communication strategist with ten years’ experience in the non-profit sector. She is the program director for Girls Speak Out – a media, advocacy, and literacy training program for girls living in Zimbabwe’s low income, high-density suburbs.
- Anoziva is an activist and journalist with a passion to see African women develop to become their best selves.
- At Girls Speak Out, Anoziva focuses on curriculum development and overall program implementation.
- She is passionate about the development of women and girls and is the founder of the Power Classes 4 Women, a social enterprise empowering female grassroots community leaders through advocacy and managerial skills training.
- She is a climate change advocate and sexual and reproductive health rights activist working with African women and youth to bring understanding on these topics and positive change into African communities.
- Anoziva was nominated for The Future Awards Africa Prize in Advocacy & Activism, in 2014.
- She was part of the youth selected to help draft the African Union Commission 2015 Youth Road-map in November 2014 and part of the young people who drafted the World Youth Foundation Youth on Climate Change Action Plan that was presented to world leaders during the United Nations COP21 conference in France.
- She was listed on the Inspiration Group Under 30 Emerging Zimbabwean Leaders 2015.
- The communication strategist runs an online blog magazine that focuses and address issues on women’s rights, gender equality, sexual and reproductive health rights, communities and the environment.
- Anoziva studied Journalism and Communications at Zimbabwe International College of Journalism and Business and is an editor of the Young African Leaders Journal of Development (2016 and 2018 respectively).
- After completing her Mandela Washington Fellowship in 2018, she decided to continue her work in providing educational opportunities for girls and women in areas around technology, media, and community leadership.
Anoziva Ishe Marindire is the future!